Project “Developing e-tools for accessing the information related to prevention of non-communicable diseases”
The overall objective
- to improve healthy lifestyles and on-time treatment of inhabitants of Moldova.
The direct objective
- to develop, test and implement new approaches in health care prevention among Moldova’s population with regard to socially significant diseases, incl. by using modern e-tools.
- Visit of Estonian experts to Moldova;
- Visit of Moldavian health care prevention policy-makers and specialists to Estonia;
- Conducting needs assessment, recommendations and evaluation of methodology;
- Development and piloting of digital solution for preventive health care;
- Conducting training seminars for family doctors, human resource managers, civil society organisations and other target groups;
- Roundtable on healthcare prevention actions;
- Evaluating the results of piloted health prevention activities.
- Seminar in Moldova to introduce the project results.
Project is implemented in the period September 2017 - October 2018
- implemented by partners from Estonia - NGO ProDia, and Moldova - NGO Centre for Health Information and Communication
- financed from the Estonian Development Co-operation Programme of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia.
Project main outcomes:
Health Prevention e-Tools: Comparative Overview of Estonia and Moldova and its Executive Summary (in English)
E-instrumente de prevenție în sănătate (in Romanian)
- new health promotion web portal Pro Sanatate of Moldova